The Roll Saga Baseball Starter Box is a smaller version of the Roll Saga Baseball Core Box. It's about half the size and price; and comes with a game mat that has a fixed Universal Stadium instead of a convertible game mat. The Starter Box also has a different rulebook that focuses more on the simulation levels of play for quick and lean games. Great for smaller spaces, as a travel version, or for those that are just looking to try out the game first.
And just like with the Core Box - each Starter Box comes with a free Season Expansion that includes every team and qualifying player on that team's 40-man roster. Additionally, each free season comes with the manager, first base, third base, and bench coach for every team. That means you get over 1,000 individual standees that can be placed on the field to represent the true player, coach, or manager.
Contents of all Starter Boxes
- One 24x14 inch Premium Game Mat*
- 6 Standard Dice
- 1 Custom Die
- Over 1,000** Individual Players (including coaches and managers)
- 14 White Player Standee Stands
- 14 Black Player Standee Stands
- 1 Ball Token
- 1 Universal Scoreboard
- 1 Clear Scoreboard Stand
- 1 Dry Erase Marker
- 18 Pitching Cards
- 30 Clear Bags (to keep player standees organized)
- 1 Starter Box / Sim Levels Rule Book (48 pgs)
- 1 Sturdy Box (18x11x4 in.) w/ handle
* The Starter Box game mat is not for use with Stadium Expansions ** All of the players, organized in their respective teams, for any season selected.
What are the differences between the Core Box and the Starter Box?
Please note: Box design, sizing, and packaging may vary.