Roll Saga Baseball Features
27 inch Game Mat
No matter where you're playing your game - in Chicago, L.A., Boston, or any one of the 30 Major League ballparks - your field converts easily. This not only looks good, but it further enhances your gaming experience by using accurate wall distances and heights so that your game is true to the stadium you're in. A home run hit in one ballpark to left field might not be a home run in another park at the same distance.
Real and modern players are used to authenticate
your experience and bring the excitement
of real-world baseball to your living-room,
office, or wherever you decide to play.
Not only is each player represented by
a standee on the field, but these players
can gain experience as you play them
and develop under your ownership and
Just like in real life, players can gain
new skills, have slumps, or get on hot
streaks. But if you don't want that depth
of play, just use them as they come with
their current and modern stats and abilities
already in place.
Roll Saga Player Types:
- Starting, Relief, and Closing Pitchers
- All Position Players
- Player Agents
Each pitcher has his own repertoire -
his own arsenal - that's based on
his real-world knowledge. If he knows
how to throw it in real-life, he
can throw it in Roll Saga under your
There are 17 Pitch Cards: From 2-Seam
Fastballs to the elusive and dynamic
Japanese Shuuto. They're all there
and ready for you to use in game
play. Just select the cards that
correspond to the pitcher's aresenal
that you have on the mound, decide
where you want to throw it, and let
it go. Three easy steps: Grip (choose
a pitch), Set (target a zone), and
Release (roll the dice).
Bat for power, hit for speed, or bunt.
Let it go or swing. The choice is
yours. The options that a real batter
faces are the same options and techniques
you'll use in Roll Saga.
Have your runner play off base and
go for the steal on a pitch. Each
player standee illustrates that particular
player's running speed just as his
skill-sets reflect what running skills
- like stealing - that he may have.
Position players are
accurately rated on their proficiency
in the field as well, so how and
where you use them in your franchise
can make all of the difference. And
not only are position players graded
according to their fielding ability,
but also their throwing ability.
- Stadium Expansion Packs come with everything needed to transform your game mat into any major league stadium. Not only for looks, these transformations put the stadium's accurate dimensions in play for your games.
- Season Expansion Packs include all the teams and every player for the year selected. Not only that, but each team also comes with five manager standees. That's over 1,300 player standees (the players are represented on the game mat by player standees that sit upright in standee stands and contain all of the player's data right there in clear view).
- Umpire Expansion Packs come with all major league umpires for the year chosen. Umps have abilities and skills in Roll Saga that affect game play and are just as important to the Roll Saga system as players. Umpire Expansion Packs come with all the Umpire standees (about 100 standees - depending on year) and 4 Umpire Standee Stands for their placement in the field.